China Cultural Centre in Kuala Lumpur 1st Anniversary Online Activity
On January 19th, 2020, China Culture Centre in Kuala Lumpur officially opened for operation under the spotlight of all quarters. It has been one year since its establishment. The setting up of the Centre crystalizes the support and assistance from all parties, embodies the popularity of cultural exchanges between the two countries, and highlights the friendship between the two peoples.
Over the past year, the Centre has revolved around cultural activities, tourism promotion, teaching and training, information services and other various functions. It has overcome the impact of the pandemic and held a plethora of colorful activities whilst recording the Centre’s development trajectory from scratch and its growth from small to large in the past year.
Now, it’s time to “test” you!
Do you really know the China Cultural Centre like the back of your hand? Are you willing to accept the challenge to see if you are a “loyal fan” of the Centre? As long as you adhere to the following steps and answer all the questions correctly, you will receive a first anniversary souvenir from the Centre! Friends who have been watching the Centre anytime and anywhere throughout the year, do hurry up and join us as soon as possible.
Thank you for following us through thick and thin for the past year, and we will continue to accompany you all the way into the future!
1. The content of “Question and Answer” is the Centre’s basic information and past activities. Participants can browse the Centre’s website to find the correct answer.
2. The deadline for the event is: January 19, 2021 (Tuesday), 12:00 noon.
3. This competition is open to the public nation-wide, regardless of age and free of charge.
4. There are 21 questions in the questionnaire, all of which must be answered.
5. Those who complete all the steps, answer all the questions and meet the entry regulations will have the opportunity to receive a limited edition of exquisite souvenirs from the Organizer.
6. Each person can only submit the questionnaire once, and those who submit it repeatedly will be disqualified.
7. Contestants should carefully fill in the form and question and answer questions. The contestants shall bear the responsibility for the failure to contact due to the erroneous inputs or failure to fill in the contact information.
8. Participation in this competition is regarded as agreeing and abiding by the rules and regulations of this event.
9. The final interpretation and decision of this event shall be vested in the Organizer, including suspending, changing or terminating the event and its terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
How to Participate
1. LIKE & FOLLOW “ China Cultural Centre in Kuala Lumpur ” Facebook Page,
2. FOLLOW CCCKL’s Official WeChat Account at “吉隆坡中国文化中心”
3. LIKE and Share the event post on Facebook (Edit Audience>Select Privacy > set as “PUBLIC”), and Hashtag #HappyBirthdaytoChinaCulturalCentreinKualaLumpur
4. Leave a comment within 80 words starting with: “Happy 1st Year Anniversary to China Cultural Centre in Kuala Lumpur…”
5. Click https://www.chinaculturalcentre.my/ccckl1stanniversary/ for Q&A Challenges!
6 Complete the questions, fill up the form and submit.