CHINESE INK PAINTING
Ink painting uses a brush that is dabbed in a mixture of ink and water. It is one type of painting being portrayed on fine writing papers. By way of a perfect blend of the mixture, brush painting can produce trailblazing artistic effects that readily express or capture the realm of imagery and conception intended.
Chinese Ink Painting Class
Target Students: Children and adults who are keen toward arts and painting
- Date: August 2020
- Intake: Minimum 5 pax, limit to 10 pax each class.
- Session: 90 min. each lesson
- Duration: 12 weeks
Ms Liu Li
– Graduated from Harbin Normal University, majored in fine arts
– Study the intangible cultural heritage of Chinese Ink painting
– Member of the Painting and calligraphy Education Committee of the Chinese Painting and Calligraphy Association and an evaluation teacher of Chinese painting and calligraphy grades.